- Explain in your own words, the FOUR key recommendations of the report.
- State ONE way that the CAI report is recommending to make our public housing more elderly-friendly
- State TWO ways on how we can ensure that the quality of elderly care here in Singapore is affordable
- After reading the CAI report, what do you are the THREE things that you can do, as an SST student, to help overcome these elderly challenges
1. To encourage the elderly not to be left out of the society, have more elderly friendly houses, have more elderly friendly places liek shopping malls and have more opportunities for the elders to live to their fullest.
2.Have people design more elderly friendly for places like homes and shopping malls to let them have independence.
3.Have more money in a Medisave account, have some social workers check on some elderly and help them frequently.
4. Have more CIP programs which involves helping elderly, helping them financially through some donation drives and helping any elderly whenever we can or when we see them.